We are seeking self-motivated, energetic and dynamic personnel for above vacant position at our Prouds Suva Central.
- Repair, clean and adjust mechanisms of timing instruments such as watches and clocks.
- Repair or replace broken, damaged or worn parts on timepieces using drill presses and hand tools.
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
- Test timepiece accuracy and performance, using meters and other electronic instruments.
- Estimate repair costs and timepiece values.
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
- Clean, rinse and dry timepiece parts using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned or rusty parts for repairs.
- Gather information from customers about a timepiece’s problems and its service history.
- Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases and watch bands.
- Able to reassemble timepieces, replace glass faces and batteries.
- At least 3 years’ experience in watch repairs.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Job Application Details To be considered, all applications submitted must include CV, certified copies of certificates, at least two references, a recent passport size photograph & a copy of Vaccination card with phone contact. Envelopes to be marked: “Vacancy - Watch Technician” C/o PROUDS P.O. Box 9175 NADI AIRPORT or Email to: [email protected] Thanks for the interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.