Water Safety Officer
- Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji is set on a 109-acre private island with a causeway connecting it to the mainland making it the largest Resort in Fiji with 443 elegant guest rooms. We are looking for applicants for the below position:
The successful candidate will report to the Security Manager and will be responsible for the general supervision, accomplish specialized work in protecting life, assisting in instructions and operation of the Resort’s swimming pools. Specific responsibilities will include supervising swimming activities; rescue swimmers in distress or in danger of drowning; administer first aid in the event of injury & artificial respiration if necessary and ensuring the highest level of safety and security to all internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Pass FSLC with good marks in English
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Life Saving Certificate holder & CPR certified;
- Be physically fit, a good swimmer and willing to do shift work
- Have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji would like to thank and advise all potential applicants that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Job Application Details Please provide your application stating why you are suitable for this position and include a photograph and an updated resume. Please email your application to recruitment. [email protected]