- Civtec Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Civtec is an infrastructure construction company based in New Zealand. We specialise in the end to end delivery of telecommunications networks, civil and utilities infrastructure. We use the latest technology and high-quality machinery to provide civil, utilities, and underground services. We are actively growing the water department, due to industry growth and high demand.
This is a key role within our growing organisation. You will be involved in the installation, service, and construction of water mains across two water renewal projects in Taupo and South Waikato. Day to day activities will include installation of pipe and fittings, pipe welding, testing and disinfection, connections, and commissioning. Being physically fit with an excellent work ethic and be happy to jump on the end of a shovel as required to help the team is a must.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exposure to electro/butt fusion equipment or pipe welding
- Experience on water/civil projects is preferred
- Self-motivation and strong problem-solving abilities
- We will support with your visa and relocation to New Zealand
- Fully subsidised medical insurance (after 6 months of continuous service)
- Commitment to health, safety and well being of our employees
- Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
- Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
- Flu vaccines
- Long Service leave after 5 years
Working for Civtec you are part of a great team of dedicated employees that enjoy a laugh. We are a growing organisation that offers genuine opportunities for development.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details To find out more about Civtec please visit our website www.civtec.co.nz Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role