Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited- Accounts/Administration Officer
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Thomson Street, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited is looking for a Accounts/Administration Officer who values autonomy but enjoys working in a creative team environment within the Group. The role will be based in MHCC.
The core role of the position includes management of staff and day to day operations of the complex, health & safety, customer care and ensuring that service meets company standards.
- Proven capacity to implement and maintain office systems to support operational needs
- General operational knowledge of a broad range of office equipment
- Sound understanding and experience with Microsoft office applications or similar
- Organizational, planning and administrative skills with the capacity to work independently and meet deadlines
- Carry out all other administrative duties as assigned
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Accounting or Administration
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high attention to detail
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on "Apply Now" or emailed to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.