Accounts, Purchasing & Administration
- Eden Bistro & Bar
- 11 Bureta Street, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Eden Fiji invites for the position of Accounts, Administration and Purchasing Staff.
Eden is committed to providing exceptional guest experience and highlighting the abundance of Fijian seafood and produce. The role is to assist the owner with general administrative duties, purchasing and data entry, accounting. An interest in food would be an asset.
The applicant should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience, tertiary qualifications is preferable but not necessary.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS office packages, QuickBooks or any other similar accounting package.
- Experience relating to accounts payable, accounts receivable, costing, invoicing and reconciliations will be an added advantage.
- Should possess great organising skills and be very tidy,
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with staff, suppliers and customers
- Work hours can be flexible but the standard hours is from 9am to 5pm , Monday to Saturday
- Should be self-motivated and have good attitude and be able to demonstrate the ability to multi task.
- Flexible in approach to work
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Driver license would be advantage
We offer a great working environment with the best electronic systems.
- Job Application Details To join our team send your CV to [email protected] We look forward to welcoming you to our Eden family. Tips uploading CV : https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/