- Go IT Pacific
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Go lT Agencies Pte Limited
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Documentation and Coordinating Logistics with Vendors and Partners.
- Keeping Track of Consignment and updating parties on a regular interval.
- Tracking of Orders and Payments for Partners.
- Managing Inventory and assisting in order planning.
- External Reporting with Manufactures
The successful applicant shall be:
- Well versed in the accounting process, including the reconciliation of accounts.
- Experience in Logistic Coordination is a must.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Accounting with
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
In addition to the qualification and work experience the successful applicant(s) must have the right office attitude that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and be result oriented – complete work in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Application.
- Able to communicate and coordinate tasks efficiently.
- Able to work long hours and weekends if required.
- Be a Team player and have a passion to learn and grow professionally,
- A valid group 2 (Full) driving license will be an advantage.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details If you feel you are the right fit for the above positions, send your application with a copy of your vaccination card, contact of 2 referees and a detailed CV to [email protected]