Call Centre Team Leader – Finance or Debt Collection Experience
- BDE Group
- Stewart Street, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BDE Group in Suva City is looking for an Experienced Finance Call Centre Team Leader to join their 30 person team.
In Fiji, we partner with the long running local call centre operator Greymouse to provide a professional work environment, local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 30 strong BDE Group Fiji team, but also part of the larger Greymouse Fiji family.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with12 months previous experience as a Team Leader in an Australia / New Zealand facing call centre and have experience in a Finance Company or Debt Collection.
Location: Suva, Fiji
Basis: Permanent Full-time
Roster: Mostly Monday to Friday day time and early evening
* Transport home is provided for evening and night shifts
● Lead a team of 10+ agents
● Support agents with questions or concerns
● Train or retrain team members as required
● Take escalated calls from customers
● Conduct call quality reviews / performance appraisals
● Assist with roster management
● Generate and provide reports to management in written form and in-person / web meetings
● Work with management to implement a program of continual improvement
● Various other tasks identified by management
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
1. Experience in an Australian Call Centre, or similar environment.
2. Experience in a Finance Company.
3. Outstanding communication skills, both on the phone and by email.
4. A highly enthusiastic and energetic approach.
5. Able to work independently with a remote team in Australia.
6. Solid computer skills.
7. Experience adhering to various credit and privacy requirements.
Interviews commence 25-Apr-22
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Application Details . Apply now by clicking APPLY NOW or visiting https://forms.office.com/r/V8Kb3zqHip