Finance Officer -Money Order
- Fiji Post
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Online verification of vouchers/EOD.
• Offline typing of data – Issued and Paid Details.
• Verification of actual vouchers against typed data/journals.
• Customer Queries- searching for vouchers.
• Verification of online and type data with M.I.S tool.
• Send weekly updates.
• Any other task assigned by Supervisors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• The candidate must have a Diploma in Accounting or relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution
• The candidate must possess at least one year experience in the similar role.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite.
• Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Strong Interpersonal and Communications skills.
- Job Application Details Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below: “Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte. Limited P O Box 40 SUVA Or electronically Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer