JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
New Vision of Fiji’s aim is to empower persons who are blind or vision impaired, regardless of age, race and gender – with affirmation of dignity, personal confidence, positive attitudes toward blindness, and related adjustment-to-blindness skills, including communications, personal management, and career development.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our organization by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
· Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
· Prepare balance sheets
· Process invoices
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Update internal systems with financial data
Requirements and skills
· Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
· Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
· Experience using financial software
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Knowledge of financial regulations
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
· Diploma or degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
An attractive remuneration package will be offered, Please note only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Job Application Details Please submit in your application no then 22nd July 5pm, Submission must be sent to The CEO, New Vision of Fiji [email protected]