Internal IT Solutions Specialist
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Work remotely
- Australian organisation (Melbourne based)
- Family run business with a fabulous culture!
We are a group of family run businesses.
Since 1993, MGI has grown to be one of Australia’s leading Golf wholesale companies. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of motorised golf buggies in Australia. This success has seen our expansion to the international market (MGI International). MGI prides itself on delivering quality products and fantastic service all around the world.
The Amazing Baby Company was established in 2007. It is one of Australia’s strongest distributors of globally recognised baby brands. We pride ourselves on acquiring the best brands in their category and delivering impeccable customer service to Australian families. We range a wide range of baby gear from strollers, to car capsules, swings to carriers and much more.
We have an exciting position for an IT Professional who specialises in internal IT solutions and business systems. This is a diverse role that will suit an IT all-rounder who has a strong understanding of IT integration, IT implementation projects, Business Analysis and support. You will provide strong technical support across our e-commerce platforms and ERP systems, whilst working closely with the business to determine IT requirements that continuously enhance the quality of our IT platforms and create greater operational efficiencies. You will be well versed in software development, database management, e-commerce and data analytics.
The initial priority for this position is to oversee the implementation of Zendesk across our two businesses. Any previous knowledge or experience with Zendesk will be advantageous but isn’t essential. However, you will need be well versed in project management and in particular software implementation projects.
This is a diverse and dynamic role that will continue to evolve to meet business needs. You will be empowered to share your thoughts and expertise with the group to help reach business decisions. Your natural desire to help others solve their IT requirements will be evident through your inquisitive nature, your passion for technology, your love for research and your self-motivation to upskill to ensure your knowledge base is on trend.
- Oversee the successful implementation of Zendesk
- Analyse and map business requirements establishing as is and to be processes
- Analyse the design of technical systems and business processes
- Research, source and implement new technology
- Find technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Analyse and report on IT data to make informed business decisions
- Develop and implement test scripts and test scenarios
- Project Manage IT tasks following a structured process. Key liaison between external providers and business stakeholders.
- Manage all back-end integrations with Shopify
- Website maintenance including Shopify coding, integrations and API
- SEO understanding to assist with the product enrichment process
- Work with the business to understand Sage requirements and issues. Troubleshoot and come up with an appropriate solution
- Troubleshooting Sage & Shopify issues as well as any website bugs
- Key conduit with the business for IT support and solution identification working closely with our external IT support team
- Troubleshooting basic IT hardware and software issues across both businesses
- Troubleshooting all new integrations across any department
- Oversee Sage integration and development projects
- Write Macros to interpret or integrate data from between two different sources
- SPS and EDI connections
- Portfolio management. Provide stakeholders with regular status updates.
- Continuously research IT trends, developments and solutions to ensure that the IT platforms are kept up to date with market forces.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor of Information Technology (or similar)
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a similar position
- Technical understanding of Shopify, E-commerce plugins and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape (web applications, social media, e-commerce, online stores)
- Knowledge of ERP systems. Experience with Sage X3 is important.
- Advanced Excel (ability to write Macros)
- Business Analysis, Project Management and Testing
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Inquisitive, passionate and self-motivated to research and have a finger on the pulse for information technology
- Initiative and commitment to continuous improvement
- Hands-on approach and a can-do attitude to work related tasks
We are a progressive organisation that encourages are staff to demonstrate their initiative. We’re open to ideas and embrace change that will improve operational efficiencies. We understand the importance of IT in today’s business landscape and are seeking candidates who share our values.
Culture is very important to us. Although you will be working remotely, we have multiple engagement platforms to ensure that you feel connected and a part of our amazing team.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOR THE JOB FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24564/internal-it-solutions-specialist/