The Fiji Excellence and Tourism Awards (FETA)’s mission is to recognise individuals and organisations who go that extra mile to develop national tourism and continually inspire others to share their vision.
FETA has a job opportunity for a vibrant and trustworthy individual who can work autonomously to fill the Secretariat role. The primary role of the successful applicant will be to organise the annual FETA event for 2023 and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the awards program.
Office Administrative Duties:
- All duties associated with the event preparation ranging from budget proposal and approvals, documentation, confirmation of sponsorship, advertising campaign, media liaison and press releases.
- Perform support role in formalizing and review of application forms, categories and selection criteria for EOls.
Administration of Tickets Sales and Gala dinner /Awards:
- General liaison with all stakeholders
- the coordination of Government/VIP guests’ requirements including security,
- event tickets coordination and payments,
- guests arrival management and sequencing of trophy presentations at the award gala dinner Trustee Liaison:
- the production of media releases, media statements, speeches and information,
- liaising with accountants/solicitors with regards to the Trust Deed
- Minuting of meetings when required
Administration of Awards finances:
- presentation of invoices and follow up with Tourism Fiji on any issue of cheques/payments from participants,
- presentation of final accounts to Trustees for approval
Any other duties as deemed necessary from time to time by the Trustees
A renumeration package will be offered to the successful candidate who will be based in Nadi.
Job Application Details
Interested applicants will need to send a cover letter, an updated resume with the names of three referees, and their salary expectation to:
[email protected] by 4pm Friday, 17th June 2022.
For more information please contact Debra Sadranu via email [email protected]
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji