Service Delivery Engineer
- Digicel Fiji
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals for the Service Deliver Engineer role in our Technical Department:
As the Service Delivery Engineer, you will be responsible:
- For installation, configuration and troubleshooting of ICT/ ISP and satellite equipment;
- You will ensure proper process for installation is followed at all time and breakdowns are attended in timely manner;
- Also ensuring Service Level KPI met on monthly basis and come up with ideas to streamlines the process, delivery of services in smarter way;
- Ability to provide recommendation and bring ideas to improve the delivery services to customers.
Academics qualifications and/or experience required for the role:
- Trade/ Diploma in telecommunications/electronics or equivalent and;
- at least three (3) years’ experience in maintenance/installation of telecommunication and ICT equipment;
- Knowledge to use MS words, excel and PowerPoint.
- ability of climb heights;
- Knowledge of DC and AC power systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle multiple priority assignments simultaneously
- Clean driving license class 2
- Job Application Details TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24831/service-delivery-engineer/ Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer