VACANCY 17/11/2021 – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Pacific Islands Association of Non-Governmental Organisation (PIANGO) is a regional network of national umbrella NGOs. It has national focal points and coordinating bodies known as National Liaison Units (NLUs) in 24 Countries and Territories throughout the Pacific. PIANGO has served the Pacific through strengthening and building capacity of the civil society sector for 30 years.
PIANGO was formally established in 1991 to assist Pacific NGOs to initiate collective action, give voice to their concerns and work collaboratively with other development actors for just and sustainable development. PIANGO gives voice to NLUs and Pacific CSOs through representation to regional and international fora, engage in policy advocacy and policy formulation, facilitate leadership development for the civil society sector and provide technical support on organizational development and institutional strengthening.
PIANGO seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in Not-For-Profit Organisational finance and transaction services to join our team.
Finance and Administration Officer:
The core role of the position is on the following focus areas:
- Effective management of the Finance and Administrative support for Finance and Programme Team of PIANGO, to ensure vision, mission, finance and programme priority targets of PIANGO are achieved.
- Managing the compliance and monitoring of organizational policies and procedures within programmes and finance.
- Contribution to PIANGO’s efforts in maintaining and effective support to Board Governance and management in the day to day operations.
- Support the PIANGO’s network around the Pacific on logistical matters relating to CSO representation and participation at international and region forums.
Job Application Details
Interested persons must submit application to the Executive Director of PIANGO on email [email protected] with the following:
1. A covering letter that addresses your knowledge, experience and ability to undertake the role
2. A Curriculum Vitae
3. Name and contact of 3 Character References.
4. All applications must be received by 5pm Fiji Time on Friday 3rd December 2021.
Please contact PIANGO on phone +679 7730060 or email to [email protected] for TOR of the positions if you are interested to apply.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji